Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

I recently did a four photo piece about me. Here it is.


Isaiah 58:9a
"Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
you shall cry, and he will say 'Here I am."

Come to me God






Hebrews 13:5
"for he has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you nor forsake you.' So that we may confidently say,
'The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear;
what can man do to me?' "

I will catch you





Proverbs 28:13 
"He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy."

Letting go






II Timothy 1:12
"which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until the Day what has been entrusted to me."    


I am Unashamed 





Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think of my photos.

-Gracie

3 comments:

  1. Gracie,
    It's Anna Cleghorn. Rose gave me your blog and I thought I'd check it out. Just letting you know...i'm a stalker.
    Anna of Anna Rose Photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! Thank you sweetie! Do you have a blog? I can stalk too.... :)

      Delete
  2. Nope. don't have one yet. I will let you know though! :)
    XOXO, Me

    ReplyDelete